Friday, January 24, 2014

Lots of Cowboys, but not the Miners

After a few more playtest session with my friends and other designers in TBD group. I have decided to give this game a bit more wild west feel to it. However, I will be more specific, it is a bit more - Mining theme rather then the cowboys shoot out or desperado killing people...etc.


The rules has changed quite a bit, I will say. There are several bits are now removed to make the game flow even better and more bluffing elements in the game.

One more thing to add to the game is there might be several expansions or add-on that will not included in the base game. Player can choose which module to play or just the base game.

I do hope this game can be published some time in April or May this year and since this is not language dependent, both English and Chinese Rules will be included.

I am happy to provide a prototype for people who are willing to help me to play test this :)

That's all for today, it's getting close to Chinese New Year in Taiwan and it's a good time to catch up with a bit more gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment