Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Other Stuff came a bit late this time - becoz we are busy doing these...

What I am busying these days? except those boring office stuff, I am now finishing off this year's crowd-funding project - Gold Rush in the Wild West.

Here is probably the only place I can send a little preview on what the project will be look like and give out some info:

Before I start, I will introduce myself a bit. I will say I am a second time designer in this geek world. I am co working with my friends Anton Liu. We are a very small team called Table Friends based in Taiwan, Have a look at our facebook and you will see a bit more on what we are doing recently or catch up with some new ideas or discussion in the gaming world (especially in Taiwan or Asia).

facebook.com/tfonboard
Last project, we hit our goal and over funded with nearly 90000 on the crowdfunding website. This time our goal will be slightly higher than last time, since we are going for 3 games at once. I see this as probably a big jump than our first project.

So, how we gonna make it, we will upgrade all the components, and let everyone knows what are actually in side the box, including cards and box size all the details. we really want the project to be funded. As the designer of Gold Rush,  I will not say this game is better or what then my previous game, becoz this is totally up to the public to decide. Gold Rush took me nearly a month to fininalise the rules and another month to test the whole game, removing bits are complicated and adding things into the game, and yes, this is my game so u will know why very soon.

One thing that is probably the biggest difference to Office 21 is the game requires hell a lot of communication and interaction between players, u may be a very quiet person, but this won't work in the game.

 a playtest session with the public

I am really looking forward to this project and I would love to push this game to the world. This is all from me in March, the project is set to start in early April. I will post the link here, once its online!
a little peek and one of the card in the game

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment