Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Past, Present and the FUTURE

This is the first time, I am going to release my plan for the future game releasing plan. To start, let's starts with the name, I called this "Project Columbus".

Project Columbus will be a series of 3 games with different mechanisms, the country and the timelines.
From Past to the present and to the future. I come up with this idea in the beginning of my second game - GOLD RUSH which is now at the stage of "Illustration in progress". If Office 21 is a game that based in the present in a slightly more Japanese based storyline. Gold Rush will be the second game in the series set in 1851 in America. Since the game is now completed, A few more cards should be added or rewarded for the first print run. Not necessary, but it's all about happy memory :)


Possible Promotional Item in the game.

 You may ask the third game? and Yes it's a futuristic game that set somewhere around the world. My first thought is in Africa where I have try to google relavent images and illustration for the third game, then this come up and this comes up-->

Possible Ideas for "The Future of Africa"

Cows with weapons and armory battles against human and invaders will be a really cool theme. I will try to make this story a bit more complete next month if possible. Although I will say I will become a lot busier soon.

In addition to new ideas, recently I have different views on my partner's game which I think it's either hard to sell or it's not a new game but a variant. Well, if it does come out in the market, we will see how it goes, maybe I am totally wrong ??

One more thing, someting new for Office 21 will be soon avaliable somewhere on your phone! You are welcome to guess what it is!! It's rather exciting!


SOMETHING EXCITING IS COMING!





No comments:

Post a Comment